Fly Fishing Journeys Community Policies
1. Enjoy the Community, make friends, build relationships and maybe even find a fishing buddy. Fly Fishing is a journey and we are glad you are on this journey with us.
2. This FFJ community is for people to share personal stories, personal photos and personal connections.
3. We want a clean community built on the love and passion of fly fishing. Violation of these policies will result in deleted posts and potential ban from the community. As much as we hate this part, please remember: This community is NOT to promote your products, business or services.
4. We support Catch & Release and expect that shared photos/videos follow “Keep Em Wet” principles. Please do not post dead fish photos.
5. Links are allowed and encouraged, especially as they help to share your stories. However, please do not link to a Facebook page or group.
6. Linking to your personal YouTube channel that provides quality fly fishing content is welcome.
7. Please no linking to your lodge or hosted trips (see community administrator for marketing and advertising opportunities)
8. This group is for your original posts, pictures, etc. Not necessarily for you to share the funny meme or link that you saw on your own Facebook page or on the web.
9. Be respectful and kind. This community is for enjoying our passion together, building relationships and respecting each other’s viewpoints.
10. G Rated – kids and families are in this community so language and tone should reflect a family community. No swearing please.